Apr 14, 2012

Travelling...for food!

Taking a long trip in Australia ( Sydney and Melbourne only) now. Certainly should take advantage of here to enjoy western style food. . No Chinese cuisine, no Asian food, no junk food of course. Those are my rules, hehe!

I was surprised the consumer price in Australia is really high. Dining outside is really expensive, even more expensive than that in New York City. But only one thing is cheap - coffee. I think it's reasonable and will explain this a little bit later.

Given the circumstances, I basically have coffee everyday, visited some famous local cafes and had great experience there. Without expectations, I cook by myself to reduce cost. And I do enjoy shopping at local market, such as Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne. Sourdough, muesli, yogurt, egg, coffee, cheese, grapes...these are what I have now everyday. Yeah, it's kind of all day breakfast. I really love western style breakfast.

Will try to post some cafe/bakery/restaurants I visited as soon as possible. Some of them are really nice. Will get back HK soon and it's nice to have meals in HK tea restaurant again!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment